Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Eye Candy:N.Y.L.A. : ZIPIT BOOTIE OOO La La!!!


Hola Mi Locitas!! (You like my spanglish :-) )


Happy Wednesday!

If you are in the NYC/Tri-State area, you are probably drenched from the rain like me. However, turn that frown upside down because do I have some great eye candy for you!

So, I know that the eye candy of the day focus on hot guys of the moment. However, sometimes a hot guy won't satisfy you the way a nice, sexy, seductive..... pair
of heels will! (What were you thinking I was going to say? Get your mind out of the gutter!)

For Today's eye candy I will like to highlight the N.Y.L.A. Zipit Ankle Booties. When I took a look at these bad boys, I almost dropped my coffee! Imagine wearing these out with a fly ass pencil skirt and a shirt and jacket, wooooooooo chile! Oh, th
e damage that will occur! So, ladies enjoy this tantalizing treat. Unfortunately, they don't have my size (the pain I go through because of my big feet.) However, once they have them in stock I will definitely get a pair!

What do you think? Will these booties be a nice addition to your shoe collection?

Check them out and tell me what you think....

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB