Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In Crazy Fashion: Vans 106 Lx Sneaker

Hello My Crazyitas!















Complex


I must admit, when I hear someone talk about the Vans sneaker brand, I automatically think of that annoying song by The Pack( yes, that is the name of the group who sang the song) that everyone kept singing that goes a little something like this, "I got my Vans on but they look like sneakers..." The sneaker brand is famously known for their checkerboard slip-ons that everyone has in all colors and style. However, after seeing the Van 106
Lx sneakers, I think I might have to change my perception immediately! The latest low-top sneaker look very clean and not to mention extra sexy! The black/gray is a perfect touch and definitely can be dressed up or down.



So kudos to you, Vans! I am definitely adding these bad boys onto my ever-growing list of things that I want for Christmas!






Scrumptious!

Image By: Complex.com

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB