Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy Fashion: SneakerGate: Supras VS Dunks

It seems that when you go on any sneaker blog, there is always that one post discussing if Supras is better than Nike Dunks or vice versa. Personally, I am a fan of both so I can't decide in the on-going debate. However, I can share two new pairs of kicks that I really really really really really (no, I am serious really) want to add on my wishlist!

So after flipping a coin we will start of with the veteran Sneaker giant, Nike.

On the Sneaker website, KicksOnFire.com, they displayed the Eddie Cruz Nike Air Force 1 High Supreme’s, which are coming out this Sunday.

The snakeskin forces looks quite delicious if you ask me...what do you guys think? Do you like them? Can you do with out them?


And Finally, oh Supra Supra Supra....oh how your color are so bright! The Supra TK Society sneaker has just brought NEON color to kicks! Like, DAMN! These are awfully bright. What man dares to rock these pair of kicks? Would you..I don't know about you but I like 'em :-) What do you think?




0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB