Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Bliss:Stressed out? Read A Book :-)

Hello My Crazy loves,

As my final year of college comes to a close, I realize that it is hard out here for a pimp...I mean a recent college graduate. Let's face it, we have to worry about final papers, resumes, job interviews, grad school applications, your parents reminding you that you're on your own when you finish your degree, and the list goes on and on and on...

But what I realize during this whole experience is that shit will happen! If we are not stressed out or near the place of madness at this point in the game, something is wrong with you! So, as the semester comes to a close for some, I felt that it is necessary to give all my fellow crazy ones a little boost!

Check out this wonderful video that will put a smile on your faces. I literally laughed so hard that the whole library heard me so I know you will enjoy it too! Remember if we stress out now, we will be chilling later on in life....so stop bitching! K, Thanks :-)

Enjoy folks!!!





1 comments:

Misstarii said...

I remember this time so well. University doesn't prepare you enough for the life after..but you hustle on and survive!

December 7, 2009 at 3:11 AM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB