Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crazy News Special: Girls Gone Wild!!!!


Hola My Crazy Loves!

Sorry if I have been M.I.A. but I am pleased to report that I am finished with my finals and with my bachelors degree!!! I finished my college career early and I am uber uber excited!!! Hooray Hooray!! Hooray!! Yes, my loves, this crazy girl got brains too :-) (and
if you are thinking dirty, smack yourselves! Too early to be talking that flithy!)

For today's Crazy News, we want to highlight the crazy antics that women are doing...I don't know what happen this week, but women have lost their damn minds!


Here is today's Crazy News:

Ray J is probably thanking his lucky stars he got rid of her before she probably cut his balls off!

According to TMZ.com, Monica Danger, who starred in the first season of VH1's "For the Love of Ray J" was taken in on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this month after an incident involving her newborn daughter.

Danger's rep told the entertainment website that she had some issues as a result of postpartum depression and spent a week in a psychiatric hospital.

I don't know about you, but I am definitely not suprise. For God's sake, home girl has a tiger on her face....A TIGER ON HER FACE! Ray J is probably doing a happy dance right now because she would have killed his ass in a heartbeat! Plus, she smashed the homie!



and in other news...
Imagine seeing your Spanish teacher and French teacher getting it on, in the classroom! Yes, you heard me! In Brooklyn, New York, two female teachers were caught having sex in a classroom. They were messing around when the school talent show was going on...(you cannot make a story like this up.) teachers Alini Brito, Spanish instructor, and Cindy Mauro, French instructor have been temporarily suspended by the Board of Education. But here is the twist, Brito is married! Yes, she is married and her husband is denying that this affair has occurred.

Check out the story here on the Associated Press...



Can we just say, scand-a-lous!


Woooo Chile!!!! We are too crazy at times, smh!!!

Later days......

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB