Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Eye Candy: One, Two, Three, Four...Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuarto...


Happy Monday Crazy Folks!


As we enter the last week of 2009, let start it off right!

Now, as you know, we here at Crazyland don't discriminate against any sexy men. We consider men God's human version of ice cream flavors; there are so many flavors to choose from, why settle for one :-)

For today's eye candy, I had to get some dulce de leche! I been jamming to this man's beat for quite sometime now and I must say, he definitely has the Miami swagger. The man that I am talking about is Mr. 305 himself, Pitbull.

Now, he is quite short for my liking but this man can definitely wear a suit, and that sure is SEXY!

Ladies, you have to admit, there is just something that is so sexy about a man wearing a suit PROPERLY. I hate when I see men wearing those bright color pimp suits with those pimp hats thinking that they look good. Pitbull surely can wear a mean suit and make it look swell. Plus, I can't deny the man does make some club bangers.

So feast your eyes on today's eye candy and also start your day off right with one of his many hits.

Enjoy! :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB