Monday, December 7, 2009

In Crazy Sports: The Manny Vs. Pacquiao fight is On, Tigergate Develops, and Who Are You Rooting For in the College Bowl Series?

Hello My Crazy loves,

Here is what makes up today's crazy sports....
It is official folks! Well, of sort.....The fight that we all have been waiting for will(well most likely) happen!!! (Doing my happy dance) According to ESPN.com, on Friday Manny Pacquiao has signed a contract to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. on March 13 (which is also my birthday so please start thinking of fabulous ideas for my gifts. Yes, I put in a shameless plug for my birthday. It is important to know :-))

According to ESPN, Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz said that Pacquaio has signed the papers to make this fight official. Mayweather had previously agreed to a deal with his promotion team, Golden Boy Promotions, however, it is unclear if Mayweather and his team signed this updated contract (I hope he is not punking out??? uh-oh, Is Mayweather having
a moment of bitchassness? dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhh)

The site of the match has not been finalized. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has expressed interest in bringing the fight to his new stadium in New Orleans but the MGM Grand Resort and the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas are also front runners in the mix.

I must say, I don't know about you but I am very excited to see this match happen. I am not going to lie, I already have my money on Pacquaio, I mean the man beat the hell out of Cotto. Plus, we all know Mayweather talks way too much. He is a good fighter, but I think this match will force him to put his money where his mouth is, or whatever money he has left since the IRS probably took most of it.

In other news...
Oh Tiger Tiger Tiger....What have you gotten yourself into, man???
It seems as the days goes by, the more and more the plot thickens with Tigergate! (Damn, this makes Kobe Bryant's scandal, hell any sport sex scandal look like chump change, smh) As of now, about nine women, yes, NINE WOMEN have came forward and admitted that they had an affair with the golfer. Now in the next episode of this soap opera, TMZ has reported that one of his jumpoffs claimed that she was told that Tiger's marriage is not even real and it is actually just a publicity stunt! Wow

Here is what the site is saying:
Michael O'Quinn tells TMZ his client -- O'Quinn asked us not to ID her by name but it's not Jamie Junger -- met Tiger Woods at Roxy Nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2004. Tiger was engaged at the time. The woman -- then a 20-year-old cocktail waitress at the club -- claims she went back to Tiger's and had sex the night they met, and then carried on an affair for the next two years. At a point she says she wanted out of the relationship because Tiger had already married Elin Nordegren. She claims Tiger told her his marriage was for image -- "It's only for publicity," she claims he said.
Now to be honest, I think this girl is quite dumb! WHAT THE HELL DO EXPECT HOMEBOY TO SAY?!?!?!?!?!?! At least we know Tiger is playing his game well. You all know that rules "tell them what they want to hear and then you get what you want." See, he plays a good game on and off the golf course!, you go Tiger!(He is still nasty but I give credit where credit is due.)

And finally, as the College Football Bowl Championship Series slowly approaching, I want to know who are you going for? Is your college team going to play? Show your school pride! (I might not go there but I am reppin' for my Hurricanes!) Who are you rooting for???

And that makes up your sport news...I swear, sports are turning more and more into a soap operas, smh. And men say women are dramatic.....






0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB