Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crazy Music: Jay's "Young", Trey's "Delish" and Rihanna Wants Kanye For Christmas :-)

What's good folks!








Check Out Hov's new video "Forever Young" featuring Mr. Hudson. I have to give snaps to the Jigga man. I am really feeling the video, plus I love this song so I already had my mind set that it would be great. Check it out and see if you dig it!








Oh Trey Trey Trey! It seems everywhere I turn, I see this man but I don't mind that at all. Mr. Songz graced the cover of the latest issue in Honey Mag and he definitely did not disappoint. Here are some of the things that he talked about with the Honey squad.....(info via Honeymag.com)




On his Sex Appeal

"I’m a lovable guy. You don’t think so? I’m confident. That exudes. Women like men who are confident. I’m humble and I was raised by women so I know what women like."

On opening up to his fans




"I do, but I can’t give my whole life to my fans. Then the mystique is gone. If you know everything about someone, why would you continue to pursue that person?….that’s a part of any artistry. There has to be a mystique. In order for women to want me and kids to think I’m the coolest and men to want to be me, there has to be something about me that’s ‘wow.’ If you get rid of the ‘wow’ who cares?"





Yum Yum :-p

And Finally....






Now, I am not soo sure if I believe this story but... According to my friend in my head, Perez Hilton, it seems as though Kanye West and Ri-Ri might be booed up! According to his reports, the singer was flirting heavily with Mr. West at a London night club last week. The reports also said that the "Good Girl Gone Bad" gave him a lapdance while Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas" was playing.

Now for one, why would these two be paired? They are on the same label. Isn't that like record label incest, ew? Plus, how in the hell do you give a lap dance during the Mariah Christmas song? Come on son! At least request Ginuwine's "Pony" and then do your thing, geez! SMH

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB