Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Eye Candy: Baby It's Cold Outside!

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!

So for today's eye candy! I chose something that is HOT AND SEXY and it will definitely keep you warm and fuzzy. It is the ever so delicious....cup of coffee! (What? Did you expect something else? :-) )

For today's eye candy, I have to be honest, I AM COLD AS HELL! If you live in the NY tri-state area, you probably freezing your buns off as the temperature hits the lower teens. So the thought of seeing a guy's bare chest and rock hard abs is probably not appropriate because it would only make me want to bundle up even more since he is all naked. So today's eye candy is a warm place and a nice delicious cup of coffee! Now, if you ask any of my friends, they will are tell you that I am a coffee fiend. They sometimes have to stop me from buying two, three, even four cups of coffee at time. I just love the warm feeling that I get in my tummy when sipping on this delicious greatness. So, it is no surprise that I spend my time in Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts.
However, I found this mixed coffee drink that I can do at home and IT HAS LIQUOR IN IT! (What?! I'm grown)

The name of this mixture is called the Hot Tub...don't the name sounds sexy?! This yummy drink will be a great way to warm yourself up, and did I mention it has liquor in it??? lol

Here is the recipe.....Stay warm folks!!


Hot Tub

1 cup(s) Coffee (Hot)
1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 oz. Frangelica
1/2 oz. Kahlua

Combine all ingredients in a mug and top with whipped cream and chocolate bits.

Yummy yummy yummmyyyyy

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB