Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday Grooves: Drake, Trav and Mickey!



Now I don't know if I woke up in a "mixtape" mood, but I have been listening to tons of mixtapes today. So I felt it was necessay for me to share one of the songs that I have on heavy rotation.

Now I am sorry, when I see the rapper Drake, I automatically think back to the hit series Degrassi, where he played Jimmy, the boy who got shot and was in the wheel chair. I am slowly (and I mean VERY slowly) trying to take him seriously as a rapper and not here the Degrassi theme song play in my head when his face pops up on the screen. Anyway, check out this song on His "Property of October" called Overdose.

The song also features Travis McCoy, the frontman of Gym Class Heroes and The #Alpha himself Mickey Factz...
Take a listen...then you too will be listening to mixtapes all damn day smh
Enjoy :-)



0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB