Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy News: Alexandra Burke: Dope or Dud? And My Love For Kelis Grows!!!!

Wha Gwan, Mi Yout! :-)

So during my daily reading of my websites, I stumbled upon an artist that I am sort of on the fence about...


Over at Parlour Magazine.com(Go check the site!) I became introduced to British singer Alexandra Burke. The British singer is a HUGE sensation overseas. She grew to fame after winning the British talent show, The X Factor, which is the series that created the groundwork of our talent show American Idol.

At first, I was on the fence with the song, but after listening to it for a while, the song is growing on me...

Check out her new singe, Broken Heels, and see if she it grows on you...


And Finally...


Parlour Magazine

I have been jamming to this song ALL DAY!! I love Kelis so much! I love that she is weird and funky! and this single doesn't disappoint! Jam out to her new single, Acapella. It has a funky house kind of vibe that I can't but help to love!

P.S. I dare you not to back it up in your seat while listening to this jam! I caught myself about five times :-)

Enjoy!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB