Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Eye Candy: Just Plain Suitable

Top of the Morning!

I hope you all are having a good week so far. If your week is not so swell, that's okay. The weekend is near and you can drink all your headaches away!

Chin chin :-)

I have a question for you crazy ladies out there. Have you ever been waiting on something and then all of a sudden, a god appears? Well, not a god per say, but something that every women, whether it might be a wild child or a stern wench, love seeing in the morning: a man in a suit!?!?!?!

YAAAAASSS Honey!

This morning, I could not see if the train was on time as I was distracted by the many men who were PROPERLY wearing a suit. I swear it is definitely a lost craft that a man can don a suit the right way. It is a lost cause for a man to dress appropriately for anything if you ask me. I will never forget when I was working at a media firm and this dude wore a valor jump suit as his "business casual" look. (I am soooo serious. He really wore a valor jump suit to the office.)

So I would like to salute the many men out there who can dress the part. If you can teach the other half how to, maybe women would quit being so irrational about "changing who you are."

As the saying goes....

"It not the suit that makes the man, it is the man that makes the suit."

Ya digggggg ;-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB