Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Throwback Tuesday: "When The Lights Go Out!"


Hola My Crazy Loves!

I am not going to front, when I was younger.....I....CPL...was a boy band fiend!

Yes, I had Immature, Blackstreet and Dru Hill on my wall. I loved 'NSYNC and Backstreet Boys but it is this song that I truly adore! Now, probably half of you have no idea who 5ive were but in the UK they were HUGE! They only had one hit in the States but I really do love this song.

The little girl in me miss those days of googling over boy bands; The matching outfits, the horrible dance moves, sort of like what Pretty Ricky is trying todo but make it look like disgusting(cue Spectacular in the red draws scene lol)

These bands chics in the hood and in the suburbs screaming in a frenzy!

So check out this blast from the past. If you begin to scream, it is okay, just don't wake your neighbors! :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB