Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazy Random: I Like This Weird B*tch

Okay, I will be honest. I am not the HUGEST Amber Rose fan. However, the more and more I see this chick, I gain more respect for her.

It's really rare to find a celebrity (and I call her this with slight hesitation) that is real with them self and to the audience that follows them. I give her props for her honesty as well as her keen fashion. (Well minus the whole half naked dress thing.)

The lighter version of my icon, Grace Jones (what? I loved that freak of nature!!) recently shot some new photos with Austin Powers.

Here is a clip from her Complex interview last year via NecoleBitchie via HelloBeautiful (wooo! That was a lot to say)

"I want to change the face of modeling. I want young girls growing up to know that they can actually eat something, and be beautiful and be a model"

"We could have the garbage truck driver who treats us good and cooks, and really just fall in love with him. Or we can have the guy with millions of dollars, and he's a f*cking dick. I think women want a man with money, but sometimes they get one and realize he's just a man with money. "

"As of right now, I don't believe in marriage. I was raised by a single mother, so I don't feel I need to be married to be happy and live my life."

"They label me a bisexual freak stripper that f*cks Kanye on a daily basis. "

"I'm extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I'm not into bestiality, but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody"

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB