Friday, January 1, 2010

Crazy Fashion: Keri's Circus Chic!


Hello My Crazy Loves!


Now I will admit I was a lame and stayed home with my crazy familia this New Year's Eve rather than going out and partying it up. However, if you know how my crazy family get down, you will understand why I am not sad as we can have tons of fun in the comforts of our home. So during our festivities, I had my tele on ABC's Rockin Eve Special. I was sort in tune to it for a while but it was Keri Hilson's performance that got my attention. I wasn't necessarily watching the performance, it was her outfit that caught my eye.


Keri's circus chic was oh to cute and won my vote for best dressed performance! I must say, Keri is a trendy young lady but Ihave to be honest, I feel she is SLIGHTLY trying to jack the legendary singer Aaliyah 's swag but I like that she put her own touch to it, contrary to Ciara who just completely took the whole damn thing and not make it her own.

So werrrk it, Keri! You definitely started 2010 right. What do you think? Did you dig the outfit? Also, check out the performance here.


0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB