Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturdazzzeee: Do Women Abuse Their Power?

What's goodie fam?!?!?!?!!?!?!!

So, this week, I am going to admit a wrong that I had done. I must admit, I felt really bad about what I done, but nonetheless, I did it lol. On Wednesday, during my lunch break, I went to my favorite spot to get my usual and this dude (who we will give the name Spongebob since I was watching that all night last night. Don't judge me lol) was in the place to order his food. His order just so happen to be the same thing as mine.

Now, I am going to be very honest, the guy ordered his food before me and techinically, he was suppose to get his food first but I, being the impatient girl that I am, wanted to head out and go on my way.(Also, I was kind of running late. 20 minutes to be exact. What? I had to make a H&M stop!) So, I did the unthinkable! I played the "PMS" card. Ladies, you know exactly what I am talking about. When the food was ready and he was about to get his food handed to him, I grabbed my stomach, took the food and acted as though I was suffering from intense cramps. Feeling sorry for me in my "time of need", the gentlemen not only gave me his order but he also paid for mine.

After I left the restaurant, I felt SOOOOO guilty about what I have done and it had me thinking..."Do I use my woman hood power in vain?"

Ladies let's be real, we at one point in our lives use our womanly issues to get ahead in the game. For example, when your man is acting up, you deny in the "coochie" card; when we don't want to go into work, you have a sudden case of cramps; when we know we hit a guy first we play as though we are the victim because we know that "a man should never hit a woman."

This sounds horrible and I do feel bad for what I have done but don't men abuse their gender card too? So, I should not feel so bad about what I did, right?

What do you think? Do you think that women abuse their power? Should we through the rules out and make everything equal?

And to the gentlemen, thank you for helping me :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB