Monday, January 4, 2010

Crazy Sports: Roughneck Tiger, Shotta Arenas and Henry's Fiancee Speaks For The First Time

Happy New Year My Crazy Sports Fans!

Here is what's up today's Crazy Sports.....

Awwww snap! Tiger done found his inner thug in 'em!! Forget that streetball ish, son! Golf goes harrrd! Have you seen Tiger Woods on the cover of the Vanity Fair? Werd, Tiger?! It's like that?!?!?!?!

From what I see Tiger got a little bad boy in him. Now, I am still quite disgusted with his bus loads of mistresses and smashing those ugly ( and you know they are ugly) girls but maybe Tiger was hitting the Lil' Wayne swag. Like the song says...

I wish I can F#@#@ every girl in the world!

In a weird way, I am digging this hard swag....

I mean I find it quite intriguing :-) My favorite quote in the article was when he said:


" I’m aware if I’m playing at my best I’m tough to beat...It will always be the ball and me... No matter how good you get you can always get better...My main focus is on my game..."


Let me find out! Tiger Woods get it in! I am not mad at ya, playboy :-)


In other news....

I swear, if Washington Wizards Guard Gilbert Arenas is not a dumbass, I don't know who is. You think he would learn from Plaxico's situation to know that Guns are like krytonite to a black professional athlete's career. If you remember, last month, Arenas pulled out his gun against his teammate Javaris Crittenton after allegedly having a dispute over a "card game." WTF?!


Check out Arenas's lame excuse here. I'm sorry but if he gets arrested, I won't feel bad. Actually, I might applaud officials because what he did was JUST PLAIN DUMB!


Check out his excuse here.



And Finally...

It is the interview that many who followed the Chris Henry story wanted to see. Henry's Fiancee Loleini Tonga finally spoke out after the accident that killed NFL player Chris Henry. Now, I am going keep my opinion to myself and leave it in your hands. Watch the clip below and you be the judge....Should she be held accountable for her actions?


Take a look here...


0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB