Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Grooves: There Goes My Baby

Happy Tuesday!



Last night, after I wrote a post about missing the old school Usher, a fellow crazy sent me a link from Usher's upcoming album Raymond Vs. Raymond. Now, after I heard his song Papers I wasn't too sure if I would like this link. (Granted he is putting his crazy ex-wife on blast but he could have done it with a better beat or wrote a stronger song.)


So as I cautiously took listen to the song, I will admit, I LOVE IT! It had the essence of his previous album and not too mention I could see him going shirtless in the music video, wish is always nice :-)

So take a listen and see if you think this a major hit for Usher. I am still skeptical about his new album but this song is shaving away some of my worries.

Enjoy!

Click on the birdie below to take a listen!

Usher-There-Goes-M...

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB