Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CrazyFashion: Clae Russell X Palladium Boots

Hola Party People!

Now if you haven't notice, I haven't talked about sneakers in a while. This is because I haven't been feeling the sneakers people thought were "fly" now-a-days. I mean, I hate to say it but I love to see unique sneakers that make your mouth water like candy! I love when you see a sneaker that look so good you just want to lick it! (Well, not lick it but definitely admire it!)

So when I saw these two kicks, I was definitely relieve to know that there are still fly kicks in the world!

First up!


Complex

The Clae Russell sneaker.

The sneaker has been a big hit but this beige/leather combo is truly a standout. Don't you just want to lick 'em!?!?!?!

and finally...






Now, I wouldn't recommend these boots for women but imagine seeing your man rock these Palladium Pampa Boot. Apparently, according to Complex, Palladium’s been cranking out quality crafted boots since 1947. These boots are ultra delicious and surely should be apart of any man's outfit.

Aaahhhhhh, it is soo nice to see fly kicks again!!!!

:-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB