Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Eye Candy: A True Man of Class
















Top of the morning my Crazy Loves!

Now, I know that we all have been glued to the television after the recent tragedy in Haiti. To see the faces affected by the earthquake is truly heartbreaking. However, today's eye candy not only fly down to help his people in their time of need, but he has always been there to giving a helping hand to them.

The man that I am talking about today is none other than Wyclef Jean. I would not be surprised if he was known as the Mother Teresa of Haiti as he has always been there for his country in a time of need and I truly respect him for that.
Let's not forget to mention that homie use to kill it during his time in the Fugees as well as when he is doing his own thing.
So give it up to him! Plus, if you would like more information on how you can help in this tragedy, visit his charity website yele.org and you can see how you can donate money to the relief efforts.

Kudos to you my man!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB