Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: A Sexy Asshole

Happy Monday Everyone!

First, before I begin with your daily dose of eye candy, I want to wish everyone a great Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Today, please remember what this man worked hard for: love, peace and equality. So enjoy your day off today :-)

Ok, now back to our regularly schedule blogging....

Unlike most bloggers, I really didn't care much for the Golden Globes but I did watch it (that and Snapped on Oxygen. What???? That show is the business!) Anyway, a lot of good things happen during the event but it was today's eye candy that truly made the award show quite entertaining for me.

He not only threaten to cause a scene if they turned the violins on him during his acceptance but actually had the balls to say he won't thank anyone! I love it.

So we would like to recognize Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes star Robert Downey Jr. as today's eye candy!

Damn, does he make being an asshole look scrumptious! He got his Kanye on and didn't even care if it is on live television, LOVE IT!

So go head with your bad self, good sir! You made the award show splendid for me...all you needed was a Henny bottle in your hand and that would have been the icing on the cake! :-)

Later days!!!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB