Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Grooves: A "Soldier of Love"

Happy Monday Boys and Girls!

It another start of a crazy week. I am not going to lie, I am not in the mood for nonsense this week. I have tons to do and not a lot liquor in my house, so I might be on bitchy overload this week. Therefore, let me begin by say sorry to whoever steps into my path OF MADNESS! I promise, I won't bruise you........too much.

Anyway.....

For today's Monday Groove, I really really really want to big up the icon herself, Miss Sade.


I don't know if it is because she has good genes or a good ass surgeon but homegirl looks breathtaking! She just released the video "Solidier of Love" off her her upcoming album due in February. It is soooooo vintage Sade: an intensity video that is simple but yet still has punch to it. This video has been on heavy rotation and it appears have been getting a lot of buzz in the music scene.

However, don't think that is what Sade is about. In a recent interview, she states that she could care less about her sales but rather care more about putting out "good, real" music. God, I love her!

So check out today's groove. and be sure to cop her new album, "Soldier of Love" when it hits store February 9th.







Sade - Soldier of Love from Official Vidz on Vimeo.

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB