Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: The Year of Madness!


Happy New Year My Crazy Friends!


We made it through the hell that was last year to finally start a new :-)

Speaking of new, 2010 will mark the age of CRAZYPRETTYLADY takeover. That's right boys and girls. It is time to make CPL Global.

When I started this blog, I wanted this to be a place where anything can be talked about and nothing will be too taboo to handle. I will admit to you all, I did have my doubt as to how you all will take it, but from the tons of love and respect, it seems that we all have a little crazy girl in us.

Therefore, we are going to bring in the new year with a BANG!

That being said, I have a secret for you.... On Monday, we here in crazyland are going to do something quite...umm...different.

I wish I can tell you or even give you a little bit of a hint but just like a virgin playing with a guy's emotions, I am going to let you wait for it. However, trust me you will NOT be disappointed :-)

So sleep off that hangover and enjoy the first day of a new year.

And remember folks, live life as crazy as you want. I mean if we all were normal, life will be oh so lame :-)

Happy New Year!


0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB