Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy Fashion Pt.1: Can I be Halle???

Hello My loves!

Now I am going to say it now, I didn't pay much attention to the fashion, the makeup and what ever else they were talking about during the Red Carpet special of the Golden Globes. Hell, I am just learning about make-up, I have to take baby steps with whole "girly" thing!

However, when actress Halle Berry step out onto the red carpet, my mouth dropped! OMG!

I'm sorry, but she was the best dress of the night. The 43-year-old(yes, she is 43 and has a body better than some 20something years old!) actress wore a stunning onyx silk bias cut gown with lace inserts by Kaufman Franco and accessorized with Kimberly McDonald earrings and bracelet, Christian Louboutin shoes and Irit Design oxidized sterling silver and pave diamond chainlink bracelet.(Info via JustJared.com).

The dress clearly showed her ta-tas but she still look classy (unlike Mariah Carey smh...looking a hot mess! Hm, at least she wasn't drunk, right?)

Gosh I wish I can just be her for a day! That's it I am going IN at the gym. I want to be a MILF like her when I grow up!

You go girrrrrlllllllll *two circles and a snap*


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB