Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy News: Gilbert Arenas Gets The Boot, "Precious" Star Heats Up Harper's Baazar and Women Make It Rain On Them Hoes?

Waddup Folks!


Here is what makes up today's Crazy News!


WELL GOOD FOR HIS ASS!!!!

According to ESPN.com, Washington Wizard's guard Gilbert Arenas has been suspended indefinitely after he decided to pull out a gun against his teammate. That's not all folks! Arenas is suspended WITHOUT PAY! Yikes!

Now, I would be lying if I said I feel bad. Why in God's name would you do that? Hm, Good for his ass! Well, maybe he will do the whole "go to rehab, do a pitiful interview, and then get a reality show" stunt to save himself from humiliation. I mean, Michael Vick did it and we love him again, right? SMH

In other news...

YOU BETTA WERRRK!!!!!


It seems like the more and more I see Ms. Sibide, the more I love her. I mean she has confidence and talent, go head girl!

Check her out in Harper's Baazar working it out! Click here to see the full interview.


And Finally...


Now, if you haven't notice, I love Parlour Magazine, but one article today got this Crazy girl thinking: Is it ok for women to go to a strip club? Click here to read the article. I mean I don't know about you, but if I want to see a stripper, I can look in the mirror. My moves are serious!

:-) Just saying.



0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB