Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Grooves: Ms. Dy-Na-Mi-Tee



Good Evening Boy and Girls!


I hope you enjoyed the first weekend of 2010. I don't know about you but I am extra excited about what is to come in the new year so I will drink to that!

*sips Nuvo*

For tonight's Sunday Grooves, I want to go across the pond for a minute. My familia from London came to visit for the holidays (Jamaican/West Indian are international. So yes, we are everwhere :-) ) During the time I was hanging out with my cousin, we began to vibe out to something that we both share a love for; music. As we vibe out to some "wicked tunes", there is one song that I feel I need to share with you, my crazy familia.

For today's Sunday Groove, I would like to introduce you all to Ms. Dynamite. Now, Ms. Dynamite has been well-known over in London as well as had a brief stint here overseas. Stepping onto the scene in 2002, Ms. Dynamite was a breath of fresh air to R&B. The song I have chosen, by far, is the song that made me fall in love with her music.

So bust this wicked tune and groove out! Trust me, this will be a song on heavy rotation :-)






0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB