Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome!!! Please watch your step (or your feelings...)

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."


Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Psycho, Killer for short. (I kid I kid) My name is Meech and welcome to Crazytown; a place where women can speak the truth, a place where men can truly figure out how women think, and a place where I vent my true feelings about different topics in the world of sports,music & entertainment.

For our introduction, let me first that say I am sorry. You might ask why I am saying this so soon, but I just want to get it out the way and apologize for any feelings I might hurt or anybody I might piss off. However, like Kanye jump on stage and putting Taylor on blast, it might come out wrong but you have to admit, you were thinking the same thing. As my girl Angela Bassett did in my all-time favorite movie, Waiting to Exhale, sometimes you just got to lose your mind, say how you feel and burn sh&t up, however, I will just use my words as my ammo. (Though if tempted I would burn sh*t up :-) )

So, please enjoy your time here in Psychonia, remember to buckle your seatbelts and please enjoy the ride :-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB