Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank God its Friday!!!

Hooray!!!! It's Friday!!! We have been together for a week now, and I think our crazy relationship has eached the stage where we can get hot and steamy!!! (Sounds perverted? Sorry about that, I was watching some great footage of Lupe Fiasco. I have a thing for skinny, black, skater boy-looking dudes. Don't judge me)
So as I ride the train to my internship, let's feast our eyes on some morning eye candy. Today's submission is the ever so sexy and always delicious Mr. Boris Kudjoe. I have always had a crush on homeboy and this German native is just divine...

Enjoy the view, ladies and I will talk to you crazy folks later....

1 comments:

GRAE New York said...

luv my sk8r boys and nice 6-pack!

November 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB