Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Throwback Tuesday: R&B Grooves


Hello, My Crazy Ones....

Now, I know what you are saying, " Girl, you do realize that it's Wednesday, right?" I know that!!! What happen was my computer decided to have a psycho moment and not allow me to post Throwback Tuesdays....so MY BAD!!!


Anyway, if you are a college student like me, you probably suffer from many night where you cannot go to bed. I have been suffering from sleeples nights A LOT due to all the work I need to do (maybe it is also has something to do with all of the thoughts that are going on in this big head of mine. Yes, I do have a big head. I DARE YOU TO CRACK A JOKE!)

So, one night when I couldn't sleep, I decided to go onto You Tube to watch some videos and I stumbled upon MY JAM!! Now, I am happy to see R&B making a true comeback with the help of artists like Musiq Soulchild, Trey Songz, and Ne-Yo but nothing can compare to the soul and the music of what R&B use to be in the 1970s, 80s and 90s. Even me, "I hate mushiness" attitude acts like a gitty little girl when a good R&B song use to come on BET(when they actually played videos.) However, I must give the network credit for creating the Centric Channel. I actually like that channel and THEY ACTUALLY PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! YAY!

So enjoy this trip down memory lane (feel free to turn your volumes up high....)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB