Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Throwback Tuesdays: Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats...ooooooooooooooohhh

It's Tuesday! As I mentioned before, everyday is a different theme so us here at Crazy World can vent our feelings and just let it all out....

Today is Throwback Tuesday and as an 80's baby, I do miss the days of watching my Saturday morning cartoons, eating my big bowl of Pops cereal and just sitting in front of my television from 9am-11am watching all of my favorites...

So to kick-off my trip down memory lane, I want to highlight my all time favorite cartoon, THUNDERCATS. I will admit, I was one of those weird-dos who had a crush on Lion-O.(Don't judge me) I mean he was really sexy for cartoon character. I mean, his muscles were big, had a nice big...sword. (Listen, I was a horny child, what?!) I, also, wanted to be as fly as Cheetara.
Check out the intro of the cartoon...

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB