Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Crazy Music: Lupe Fiasco Releases New Mixtape!

Hello Boys and Girls!

Here is today's Crazy Music...


I will admit, I am a HUGE fan of Lupe Fiasco.Lupe gave his fans a true treat by releasing his latest mixtape, Enemy of The State: A Love Story on Thanksgiving Day. I had the chance to listen to some of the tracks and I truly enjoyed what I heard. As a lyricist, I think that he doesn't get the credit that he truly deserves. Unfortunately, if you don't drink sizzurp out of white cups or if you don't rap about "Getting every girl in the world", the industry does not care for you. However, we here at Crazyland respect REAL music, therefore I think it is important for me to share the greatness.


Here are some tracks featured on the mixtape and while you are listening go download the mixtape NOW! Enjoy ;-)

















0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB