Sunday, November 22, 2009

In Crazy Musc: Toni Braxton...The New Cougar? Grr...




So I am suffering from the worse case of insomnia and cannot fall asleep.(So much for taking a nap at 6pm smh) So, I thought it would be a swell idea to browse through YouTube and watch some music videos. I then stumbled upon the new music video for Toni Braxton's Yesterday. The song features the ever-so-delish Trey Songz. Now, if you have been reading the blogs and the entertainment news, Toni has been getting a lot of slack after completely MAKING OUT with Trey in front of her now estranged husband at the Soul Train Music Awards a couple of weeks ago.(I wonder if BET is going to edit that part out?)

Now, after watching the music video, I am a little so-so about if I like it or not...take a look and tell me what u think...




Also, check out Toni trying to talk her way out of all the rumors on Wendy....




0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB