Saturday, November 21, 2009

In Crazy Music: A DAY OF BITCHASSNESS...SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!


As the old saying goes, "God don't like ugly"... and Mr. 50 Cent, I think you should believe in that too!


According to Bilboard.com, Fif's new album, Before I Self-Destruct, is projected to have sold around 160,000 albums by next week. WOW!!!

The news come after the G-Unit CEO being seen parading around with the children and baby mother of enemy, Rick Ross.

To add more hot sauce to bitchassness way's, 50 went on Funk Flex today and pushed the blame of his poor record sales onto his record label.

He goes on to say....

"With the actual outcome of the project, once the record leaks from the international plant, what more can I do," 50 explained. "I can't, I held the record long enough to get it to them, to mix and master it and for them to ship it and then it leaks from the plant internationally, I'm like come on, then that's it. They lost the ball. You know what I mean, if the numbers look funny to me, it's they fault."


SMH......How manly of him to push the blame....he might need to drink some of his Vitamin Water so he can grow some balls! Man up!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB