Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturdazzzzeeeee: POPPIN BOTTLES IN THE CLUB, WHILE CON ED CUTS YA LIGHTS OFF....

















Hello My Crazy but Lovely Ones,
Happy Saturdazzeeeee......

You all are probably nursing that hangover after that crazy night at the club. Tell me, how was the club last night? Did you have a great time at the table when you were "poppin' bottles all night," as you cool kids say these days?


Oh, one more thing... tell me HOW THE F@#@ YOU GOING TO PAY YOUR DAMN RENT NOW SINCE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY AT THE CLUB LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

As you all probably observe when watching some people, people go to great length just so that they can "ball" in the club. However, after they ball in the club, the ball (as in cry) at home because they don't know how they are going to pay their bills?


I find such great humor when I see people's facebook or twitter status go from " Poppin' bottles and standing on couches all night, just on our level, son" to " Damn, why Con Ed cut my Sh#$ off right now, son...they told me I got 'till Monday."


Now, some of you lovely readers might think that I am probably hating on your lifestyle or might be saying (in ghetto dialect) "Oh, you mad 'cuz I'm stylin' on u....You wish you can drink dis bottle of Goose out the bottle at the club like me"

On the contrary, I am not mad at you. Do your thing playboy. I just don't see the logic in living a dark-ass apartment just so I can drink a bottle of Nuvo ( personal fave by the way) in the club, which I can spend only $24.99 for a big bottle if I go down to Mr. Chin's liquor store near my house. I know and come to terms with the fact that I am not on the level to go and buy it as much as I want at the club, hence why I am in school so I can get there and just don't think it's a swell idea to fake like I am....

So YOU GO PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR... Just make sure you blow out the candles that you use as your light source after you read this...

Ta Ta :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the illustrious words of hip hop artist and one half of Brooklyn rap group Heltah Skeltah Sean Price aka Ruck, "And you're acting funny, like when blacks get money." Not to take anything away from African Americans who are financially stable and conscious of the economic deathtraps (i.e., credit cards, bank loans, etc.), but when are we going to sacrifice our look of the present to develope our look for the future? In the words of Billy to Sidney in "White Men Can't Jump", "That's your problem. You'd rather lose and look good than win and look bad.

November 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB