Friday, November 20, 2009

CHURCH GONE WILD!!!!! GOSPEL RAP ARTIST HAS AN AFFAIR WITH FELLOW GOSPEL ARTIST'S WIFE!!!




















IT'S A GOSPEL SHOWDOWN!!!!! LET'S FIGHT, I MEAN PRAY, I MEAN....!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!! This next story should be a SIN.....

There seems to be some drama in the Gospel world!!! According to my friends in my head, MediaTakeOut.com, Christian rapper Da Truth, has been suspended indefinitely from his record label, Cross Movement Records, because HE REPORTEDLY HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HIS BEST FRIEND'S WIFE!!!! (Geeezzzzuuuuussssssss!!!!)

Who is his best friend you ask? It is fellow gospel artist, Tye Tribett!!!! (The woman in the picture is his wife.) Oh, but the story gets extra juicy!!! Here is what Gospel Website, DaGospelTruth.com reports:



Apparently Da' T.R.U.T.H.'s "indiscretion" was an extramarital affair of his own. As the facts are slowly unfolding, and as much as it sounds like an episode of the Young & The Restless, the affair was allegedly with [Tye] Tribett's wife Shante. Yes, you read that correctly!

Confused? Well, here's the recap in a nutshell: Tye cheated on his wife with a choir member who was his good friend's baby's mother. Da' T.R.U.T.H., Tye's mentee, cheated with Tye's wife. And it's all going on in gospel. Who would have thought?


Well how do we know that this is all true? We can't say for sure. But Da Truth has all but admitted to it, when he posted an apology on his personal website shortly after the gospel world started buzzing with the rumor. The apology was for a "moral indiscretion." Here's a portion of the apology:


In light of a moral indiscretion in my personal life, I will be taking a sabbatical from music ministry and teaching upon fulfilling my current commitments to work closely with my pastor, church and restoration team.

I have repented first to God and then to my wife and family. It is my prayer that my family, supporters and the brethren in Christ will collectively be able to forgive me.


Now, if you have a demented mind like mines, you probably are wondering who is going to be the one to drown the other person in the baptismal pool this Sunday at the Church service. This is quite intense for gospel artists to be involved in, if you ask me. I guess drama is everywhere, including the Church scene...So sad.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

*Singing "Gospel" music, going to church, or "preaching" does not make a person a "BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN."

JESUS said:
(Matthew 7:13-14)
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and MANY ENTER THROUGH IT. But SMALL is the gate and NARROW the ROAD that LEADS TO LIFE, and ONLY A FEW FIND IT.

(Matthew 15:8)
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."

(John 14:15)
"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

(Luke 6:46)
"Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?"

(Matthew 7:21-23)
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, "Lord, Lord," did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

*(The BIBLE teaches):
(Romans 2:21-24)
"you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? As it is written: "God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles (unbelievers) because of you."

*(1 Corintinthians 5:9-13)
"I have written you in my letter not to associate with s e x u a l l y immoral people (fornicators, adulterers, h o m o s e x u a l s)—not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother (a sister, a "Christian") but is
s e x u a l l y immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. Do not even eat with people like this. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

(1 Thessalonians 4:1-8)

"Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, 
as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this 
more and more. For you know what INSTRUCTIONS we gave you BY the authority of 
the LORD JESUS. It is GOD's WILL that you should be sanctified: that you should 
AVOID
s e x u a l immorality (s e x outside of marriage: Fornication & Adultery); 
that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and 
honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God; and that 
in this matter no one should wrong his brother or take advantage of him. The Lord 
will punish men for all such sins, as we have already told you and warned you. For 
God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, HE WHO REJECTS 
THIS INSTRUCTION does not REJECT man but GOD, who gives you his Holy Spirit."


*(2 Corinthians 13:5)
"EXAMINE YOURSELVES TO SEE WHETHER YOU ARE IN THE FAITH; TEST YOURSELVES. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT CHRIST JESUS IS IN YOU--UNLESS, OF COURSE, YOU FAIL THE TEST?"

November 24, 2009 at 7:14 AM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB