Monday, November 16, 2009

Mean Muggin' Mondays: THE HARIJUKU BARBIE TAKEOVER!!

As a newbie to the blog world, I will like to introduce my first theme of the week. Each day, we over here at Crazyland, will vent on some things that we have had on our glorious minds...


Starting off the week, I will like to introduce the first theme, Mean Muggin' Mondays...

You ever just been so annoyed at certain trends that you can't help yourself to just give the ill grill to it. Well to start the week off, Mean Muggin' Mondays is going to be the chance to let the anger out and release it for the rest of the week...

Today we are going to air out....


THE HARIJUKU BARBIES!!!
If you live in NY or the tri-state area, like myself, you probably see those girls with the fake hair down to their ass with the Barbie bang, in the tight ass jeans, wearing the color shades, and the pink ass lip gloss, talking as if they stepped out of the movie Clueless when you are around the city. When you check your facebook, twitter, or even your myspace(if you are one of the few people who still use that site) you probably need to use your fingers and toes to count how many girls you have on your friend's list with the name"harijuku barbie" or "black barbie" or my personal fave "ghetto or hood barbie"

First, WHY THE F@#K WOULD YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A PLASTIC DOLL? Especially, one that was as DULL as the barbie. When I was a child, the only thing I found fascinating about the doll was that the head looked like the Blob when you melted it over the stove (sorry for messing up the stove back then, mom.)

Now, this trend seem to reach an all-time high with the growing fame of Ms. Harijuku Barbie, herself, Nikki Minaj. Now, don't get me wrong, I respect her a lot and I even like her as a rapper. I think she is a true barbie and I think that she rightfully deserve to be known as that. BUT, I am sorry , I get so sick and tired of THE UGLIEST CHICS IN THE PLANET calling themselves "barbies." Now if they had "Black Cabbage Patch" or " Ghetto Creepy Crawlers" at the end of their screen names on their social networking sites, then I can understand since it is suitable for their appearance. Be honest with yourself, ladies. If you know you are the girl that when a guy approaches your group of friends at the club or any function, he pushes you out the way to holla at your friends, rather than talk to you, than you are not a Barbie, because you damn sure can't get a Ken in most situations.

Now, I am not saying that I am the "prettiest chic" in the universe. I have my flaws, but you don't see my ass calling myself " a barbie"; I do not find it appealing to be known as the girl with no brain and has to have a "Ken" to be a complete set That's why I was a tomboy and played with my X-men and Spider-man toys.

All I am asking is that if you know you are 4 in appearance and probably have "butterface" syndrome, please do not call yourself a Barbie. It is not cute...



Thank you and Good day (Exhale...)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a pretty funny gimmick. let's see how long it last until it become yesterday's trash.

November 16, 2009 at 7:54 PM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB