Monday, November 23, 2009

The Black Masquerade: Get Your Drink on...a Monday!


Now, I know it is monday and all....but sometimes you need a little something to catch up the spirits, right? :-)


I was reading this article on my new favorite website, ParlourMagazine.com, (if you haven't visited the site, GO AND VISIT IT NOW!!!!!) and they had this recipe, featuring the new cognac, Hennessy Black. Now, I know my crazy, dunk self will be trying this during the Thanksgiving vacation, so I think you all should try it with me too..


WOOOOOOOOOO PARTY OVA HERE!!!

Check out this delicious recipe :-)



The Black Masquerade
1 part Hennessy Black


4 parts demi-sec


champagne


1 brown sugar cube or ¼part simple syrup


lemon zest


½part demi-sec
champagne


1 dash of lemon juice


1 dash of simple syrup
shaken and strained


served over ice









0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB