Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Crazy Sports: A.I Parts with Grizzles; Possibly Moving in with The Knicks?

niketalk.com

Former Basketball star Allen Iverson has decided to leave the Memphis Grizzlies, stating he is leaving for personal reasons. ESPN.com has reported that his departure is indefinite and no timetable has been set for his return.

Now, being a sports chick and following this man's career for quite some time, I find it very difficult to believe that A.I. would leave because of "personal reasons." However, I would believe his departure is more based on the fact that Mr. Iverson is not getting the spotlight. A.I. has been known for throwing his tantrums if he feel he is not getting his shine. However, if he want to run with this "personal reason" excuse, I will oblige.

ESPN also reported that there might be a chance A.I. will make his way to the Knicks...PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!!!!

Listen, the Knicks right now............yea, no comment.

The last thing the Knicks need is another problem.
So I hope everything is fine for the baller. I mean, his life is not so bad after all. If all else fails, he can always sell his clothing line at Kohl's or Kmart. I mean Master P did it and he is doing fine...

If you are probably scratching your head and asking yourself " Did A.I. really have a clothing line?" Yea, I figured you didn't know; many people didn't know or wanted to remember ;-)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB