Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tumultous Thursday


Hello my fellow crazy ones! It's Thursday and you know what that means....THIS WEEKEND IS NEAR!!! However, we here at crazyworld realizes that right before the weekend start, you have that moment where you just want to spaz out at anything that is walking in order to not carry the drama into your weekend.

That's why we made Thursday TUMULTOUS THURSDAY; a day where we are just going to air EVERYTHING out and leave it here so that when Friday rolls along, we are calm and refreshed.

Today, as I was walking to my class, I saw a girl talking to her friend about how she got her revenge on her boyfriend. ( I am sorry, I am noisy and I couldn't help myself.) She basically said that she caught him in the act of cheating (Not surprise.) Though that might not seem interesting, it was her revenge that caught my attention. The girl basically told her friend that how she got back at him was that she SMASHED HIS CAR WITH A BAT (classic act of revenge) and then posted the pics of his private parts onto her facebook to embarrass him (wow!!!!) I couldn't help myself and started to laugh at the girl when she was telling her friend, but I also wanted to give the girl a high five. Though I don't condone immature acts of revenge (unless it is truly necessary), she seem to be at peace after the whole thing went down. I mean, yes, it was dumb of her to do that but how can I get mad at the girl for doing something to release her negative energy?

So, kudos to you, angry Italian girl, may your weekend be filled with the satisfication of victory.

I think that this song will be quite suitable for the mood created today by psycho chic.....enjoy!


3 comments:

Knottie. said...

lol too funny .

madd love .

November 20, 2009 at 7:01 AM
Anonymous said...

You are retarded. Now if that dude was smart enough...I would take that chick to court. Lol chicks these days kill me...I bet she knew he was cheating. Smh. Good story Mech!!!

November 20, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with the topic on this blog post, but that Buckwheat pic is high-larious. Oh yeah, and it's "tumultuous" babe ;-)

November 20, 2009 at 10:31 PM
 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB