Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Eye Candy: SEXINESS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!

HOLA MY PEOPLE!!!!


First, let me apologize for being MIA for the past couple of days. It seem as though I, your lovely lady ate something bad and it pretty much caused me to turn into that chic from The Exorcist, throwing up crap I didn't even know I could barf up. I mean it was ridiculous! (If I just had the head-spinning trick down, it would have been a pretty dope trick.) Anyway, two days of rest and antibiotics later, your girl is back to her crazy ass self! :-)

So for today's eye candy, I have some splendid news: AN EYE CANDY IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN. Yes!


Eye candy recipient Lupe Fiasco has just announced his tour dates for his highly-anticipated national tour. Once I received this info (via Parlourmagazine.com  ), I almost spilled my tea! Now, granted this will probably be the 10 time I have seen this man perform but I just can't get enough of this nerdy looking, skateboard-riding, no red meat eating lyricist. Plus, I  feel it is my straight duty to support real hip hop!


*sigh*  Plus the fact that he is delicious does help as well...tehehehe!



Peep below to see when Lupe is coming to your town!

Friday 3/5 – Bridges Auditorium – Claremont, CA – (w/B.o.B)
Saturday 3/20 – Bob Hope Theatre – Stockton, CA
Wednesday 4/07 – House of Blues – Boston, MA – (w/B.o.B)
Friday 4/09 – House of Blues (Atlantic City) – Atlantic City, NJ – (w/B.o.B)
Saturday 4/10 – Fillmore NY @ Irving Plaza – New York, NY – (w/B.o.B)
Tuesday 4/13 – 9:30 Club – Washington, DC – (w/B.o.B)
Wednesday 4/14 – Royal Oak Theatre – Detroit, MI – (w/B.o.B)
Friday 4/16 – Eagles Ballroom – Milwaukee, WI – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 4/17 – Lund Arena, Gustavus Adolphus College – St. Peter, MN
Sunday 4/18 – Midland Theatre – Kansas City, MO
Tuesday 4/20 – Peoria Civic Center Theatre – Peoria, IL – (w/B.o.B)
Thursday 4/22 – East Tenn. State University Center – Johnson City, TN
Friday 4/23 – UNC – Charlotte – Charlotte, NC – (w/B.o.B)
Saturday 4/24 – Worcester Polytechnic Institute – Worcester, MA
Monday 4/26 – House of Blues – Houston, TX – (w/B.o.B)
Tuesday 4/27 – House of Blues – Dallas, TX – (w/B.o.B)
Thursday 4/29 – Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO – (w/B.o.B)
Saturday 5/01 – House of Blues (Las Vegas) – Las Vegas, NV – (w/B.o.B)
Sunday 5/02 – House of Blues (Sunset) – Los Angeles, CA – (w/B.o.B)
Wednesday 5/05 – Regency Ballroom – San Francisco, CA – (w/B.o.B)
Friday 5/07 – Showbox SoDo – Seattle, WA – (w/B.o.B)

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB