Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Grooves: "I Really Know How It Feels To Be Stressed Out.."


*Screams*

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hello My Crazy Bunches of Oats,

I have to be real with you all....I AM STRESSED! I woke up this morning and it slowly dawned on me that I am in the high peak phase of my " this is your future" stage. Many thoughts were going through my head:

 " I am a college graduate who is going to start her Master's in a MONTH. I am an intern at a place where I want to work soo badly but is nervous of REJECTION.  I want to make a name for myself and is working so damn hard but I question if all my hard work, sacrifice, tears, hair loss and abandonment of my social life will be in vain?"

So, for today's Tuesday Grooves, I need something that will help boost my spirits and help me realize that my hard work will pay off!

So, as a true Tribes fan, this song couldn't come at a perfect time!

Check out today's Tuesday Grooves and to all my go-getters, remember:

I really know how it feels to be, stressed out, stressed out When you're face to face with your adversity 
I really know how it feels to be, stressed out, stressed out We're gonna make this work out eventually..

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB