Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy Random: What Personality Type Are You????



Today is one of those days where for once I don't have a lot of things to do!! Yahoooo!!!!


Since I have the extra free time, I decided to be a lame and take a personality quiz. I've done a personality test before but I never really took those kinds of  test seriously. One test I took said that I am conservative and not interested in "being intimate" (which is the politically correct way to say that I don't like sex.) * blank stare*  Now I am not a ho and I don't put myself out there but that doesn't mean I am not interested in "being intimate". I am quite interested, thank you very much!! Also, I am FAR FAR FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from conservative. Lord knows I would probably be the chick to spike the punch at a Republican dinner party just so I can tape them acting a damn fool. (Just saying :-) )


Anyway, I decided to do one now because I heard that this test is somewhat accurate and...well...I am bored.


After taking the test, I must say it hit the nail right on the head. Though a couple of details are off, it does describe me quite well ;-)


Here's what it said about yours truly....



The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused


Don't I sound like a box of M&*^& F$%$^$% sunshine :-) 

Want to know what your personality is? Click here and take the test! If your results are  great, fantastic! If you hear that you are an asshole, well, accept who you are and be the best asshole you can be! *HIGH FIVE*



 

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB