Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturdazzze: Bias in The Name Of Love

Happy Saturday Boys and Girls!





As a girl who thinks being lovey-dovey, mushy mushy and too touchy in public to be quite annoying, I must say that I do love to watch reality shows such as the The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and For The Love of Ray J.

However, I notice something that urk me a smidge that I would like to bring to you all in the Crazy congregation.

Have you ever notice on these reality shows, they have the same situation but is handled "differenlty" and when I say differently I mean it is handled on a black way and a white way.

Case in point.....

On The Bachelor, the ladies are picked and allowed to keep their real names.

 On For The Love of Ray J, the "women" (I use qoutations because some of these girls should be called hoes) are given some weird ass, tacky, ghetto nickname such as Luscious and Platinum. 

On The Bachelor, when the girls argue, they make it look sooo....nice

On The Love of Ray J, bitches' weaves are flying and drinks are being thrown on each other every episode!

However,  the icing on the cake for me was the "scandal" that went down on this year's The Bachelor. If you haven't watched the show, one of the contestants, Kimberly, was kicked off the show after it was discovered that she had "sexual relations" with a procuder of the show. I really laughed my ass off to see how it was handled. It was handled so classy with an exclusive interview to give the young lady a chance to explain her actions.

ON THE LOVE OF RAY J, IT WILL GO LIKE THIS.....

"KIMBERLY, SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE! KIMBERLY, SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE!...."

LMAO!

I really do not understand why it is handle so different as they all have the same concept; to find love.

I am not bitchin' about it or try to say it is good or bad. I just think that if ladies are acting a hot mess on one show, they should look a hot mess on ALL OF THE SHOWS.


EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR THESE HOES :-)
I'm just sayin'.......

 

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB