Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crazy Fashion: Gucci Strap Ons and Getting All "Choo"ed Up

*Get On Knees*

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus,

I know that I have loans and bills to pay but if you drop a pile of money on my front porch to get these fly shoe ornaments, I will never shop again...........until next week :-)

For today's Crazy Fashion, I literally had a shoe-gasm when I feasted my eyes on these fly kicks! As Spring slowly approaches, it seems like all of the brands are pulling out the big guns! GOD, I LOVE THE SPRING/SUMMER TIME!


First up!!!

*tongue waters*
There is no one on this planet that can tell me that these kicks are FIYAH! Gucci is premiering their hi-top strap sneaker for Spring/Summer 2010 season. The high-end designer used premium leather in black or white colors to compliment that flashy design. According to Kicksonfire.com, each has two click-able straps across the ankle and another across the mid-panel. I don't know about you but I am definitely in love with the black pair! I don't know where I am going to find the $$$ to get these delicious kicks. Welp, guess it's back to working the pole. (Listen, you have to do some strange to stay fly! lol I kid I kid :-p)

And finally....

As open-toe shoe season slowly comes upon us, Jimmy Choo certainly delievers the shoe-candy!
These shaded exotic snake multi strap platform sandals are just *DIVINE*

Time to for me to get my spring/summer game together! Oh, yay yay yay! :-)


0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB