Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Eye Candy/Crazy Fashion: He "Beat Her Down" But He Sure Looks Dapper!

Happy Monday Folks!


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I hope that you all had a splendid Lover's day! Now, back to reality...




Now, like I have said before, I am growing into my inner fashionista. So, in my efforts to build up my fashion knowledge, I've been keeping up with what is going on during New York Fashion Week. On Friday, Naomi Campbell had her Fashion For Haiti Relief Fashion Show. From what I saw and read, the show was a complete success, however, I got sidetrack from my fashion studies to admire the delicious piece of man known as Chris Brown.



Now, Now...Before everyone say that I like a man-beater, let me  just stop you right now in mid sentence. (Yes, I just cut off your sentence via the blog. STRAIGHT GANGSTA!) I think that he has changed his ways and don't think he will do it again and if he does then he will get the scrutiny he will deserve so until  then GET OFF OF THAT SUBJECT, DAMNIT!!!


Back to what is important....this man is fiiiioone!!!!!!








Doesn't he look so dapper in his suit! Growl!!!!!!! I going to bet $100 that Mr. Brown is going to come out with his own clothing line. Don't you agree?









0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB