Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Eye Candy: SILENCE!

Good Morn-ting!

Happy Friday my loves! Last night, I drank a cup of delicious chamomile tea and told myself that I was just going to take a "nap" and wake up to do the rest of my work.

However to my surprise, I didn't realize that chamomile tea knocks you the f@!k out and this caused my nap to turn into me being knocked out and waking up at 3AM. Instead of getting into a frenzy, I decided to just relax and watch some TV before I get ready to face the concrete jungle when I stumbled upon the MTV show, Silent Library.

 I am not going to lie, I am a huge fan of the show and enjoy seeing these do outlandish tasks all to win money (mind you they only win at most $700 when the money is split amongst the other players.)

So as I am watching the show, I realized something I had not paid attention to since the first season; something that caught me off guard that help me  make my decision for today's eye candy.


IS IT JUST ME OR ISN'T THE HOST OF THE SHOW A HOTTIE!


After much stalking investigation, I found out that the host is Zero Kazama. The Japanese-American actor comes off as a no smiling, somewhat rude character who practically reminds me of those dude who are cute but are so you want to smack them and hug them at the same time. Maybe this is why I dig him. (Weird? Yes, I know!) 

So, kudos to you, Mr. Kazama! Keep on with your straight face, no laugh demeanor. I know that I am not the only chick who digs it! :-)

Later days!!!!

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB