Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crazy Music: Rihanna Wants A Rude Boy, Lupe Delivers Again and "What Means The World To You.."

*THIS JUST IN....THIS JUST IN....CRAZYPRETTYLADY HAS POSTED RIHANNA ON THE BLOG...I REPEAT CRAZYPRETTYLADY HAS POSTED RIHANNA ON THE BLOG*


Gasp!

I know, I know. You are shocked about this latest development and I understand your reaction. However, we here in Crazy town recognize that it is important to be honest and we have to say, we are digging this video.

Plus, we always love to see a good dancehall-inspired music video.

Check it out and tell us if you dig it or not. I already know men enjoy it. (A WOMAN WHINING UP HERSELF = A GREAT DAY FOR A MAN)



In Other Tunes....

What artist do you know is able put out an unfinished track and yet still sound hot??? I know, I know, I know! Mr. FnF, himself (and main jumpoff-in-my-head) Lupe Fiasco.

Check out his track, What You Want. It is not done but I still think it's fly! :-)




and finally...

I have been in my rap mode for a while. So, while watching music videos via YouTube, I stumbled upon this track. Now, you can hate on Kill Cam a.k.a Cam'ron all you want but when this song came out, you know you were bumping this song on high volume. Love it!

Check out this oldie but goodie here!

"What Means the world to you... my money, my dough, my hair, my nails...AAOOOWWWWWWW"

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB