Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Eye Candy: Nothing Like A Father's Love



Now, If this moment during last night's Super Bowl wasn't the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is!!!! I know that the Super Bowl is a manly sport  and does not involve crying but you cannot tell me that you didn't feel a tear coming on when you saw New Orleans Saints' Quarter Back Drew Brees embrace his son after he won last night's game. Drew Brees has always been a class act since he first came into the game. When ask how he felt about sharing this moment with his son, he said:

“It’s something I’ve dreamed about since I was 7 years old,” Brees said, “to win a championship and to share it with my son. It’s only his first year of life, he’ll never remember that moment but it’s something I’ve always dreamed of.”

 I know that everyone is all about Reggie, Reggie, Reggie (I mean, the man is sexy!) but I truly think that this year's Super Bowl belongs to Brees. Also, LET'S BE REAL, REGGIE WASN'T PLAYING THAT GREAT LAST NIGHT.  I am not hating, just being honest.

So Congrats to Brees and his team, New Orleans Saints. I know that New Orleans is going to be OFF THE CHAIN for this year's Mardi Gras! If I had the money, I would definitely be on my way down to Nawlins, showing my boobies for beads. I kid I kid! Maybe my bra but no boobs :-)  

0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB