Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy Kicks: Supra Better Get A Check!


Hola Folks!


During my sneaker-blog watch, I stumbled upon the latest collaboration in kicks. DC Shoes, Sixpack France and PPMKFA came together to create the Sector 7 and the Admiral, According to KicksonFire.com, The shoes, a high and a low, are both covered in grey leather with subtle hints of violet through out the upper and outsole. Check them out below. 






Don't get me wrong, I think these kicks are doper Mcdoperton. However, don't they remind you of a certain sneaker brand that many other sneakers have been biting off lately.


*Cough* SUPRAS *Cough*


I mean, I understand that copying is the greatest form of flattery but DAYUMMMM! Where is the creativity people!!!!


SMH!


What do you crazy folks think?



0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB