Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crazy News: John Mayer's Up Shits Creek, MTV Has Killed Music Television and

Wow!

I just realized that I haven't done a Crazy News in a minute! Wow! I have been so busy, lo siento mis amores!

In today's news:

Due to this snowstorm, I have been glued to my twitter like many people in the NY/NJ tri-state area. Earlier, I got a tweet informing me that John Mayer did a no-no during his PlayBoy interview. I am going to say this from the jump, I HATE JOHN MAYER. As a musician, I think he is a talented,creative and versatile artist in the music industry together. As a man, I think that he is a womanizing, cocky, self-absorbed, child molesting(he tried to get in Taylor Swift's panties for Christ sake!)  and down rude individual.


So, it did not surprise me when I heard that the prick said some racist mumbo jumbo in the interview. Here is a snip of what was said via TMZ:


PLAYBOY: If you didn’t know you, would you think you’re a douche bag?
MAYER: It depends on what I picked up. My two biggest hits are “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.” If you think those songs are pandering, then you’ll think I’m a douche bag. It’s like I come on very strong. I am a very…I’m just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can’t handle very, then I’m a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That’s why black people love me.
PLAYBOY: Because you’re very?
MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’”
PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.
MAYER: What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.
PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?
MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.
PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.
MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his dick. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.” That’s what “Heartbreak Warfare” is all about, when a girl uses jealousy as a tactic.

SMH! The rational side of me kind of understands what he was trying to say but why in the hell would you call your junk a white supremacist?! You know, they do BURN crosses, are you trying to tell us something Mr. Mayer? Are you "burning" hence why you're talking foolishness?

I think it is best that Mr. Mayer stop talking and just sing. Please, please do.

And finally.....





Now, if you are surprised about this...YOU....ARE....SLOW.

It appears that MTV has finally pulled the plug on their musical roots as the premiered their new logo. According to the LA Times, MTV has cut of "music television" from their logo, marking the end to what we grew up to know MTV as, music television. *sigh* So sad. I miss actually seeing music videos! Well, at least Centric( BET's new channel) still plays videos. Check out their website here. 

Sorry that I have been tardy with the crazy news, loves. I am going to get on that. 
*Slaps Butt* Bad Crazy lady, bad bad bad (I kind of like that, don't judge :-)  )


0 comments:

 

©2009CrazyPrettyLady | by TNB